Our hotel complex offers quality facilities, has experience in hosting press and TV teams and has different meeting rooms for conferences, official events and press conferences.
5* Sport Hotel Hermitage & Spa offers large multi-use spaces equipped with the latest technolgy for talks, press conferences and training sessions.
- Isard room: Board room in executive style for private meetings of small groups (maximum 14 persons). Room with natural daylight.
- Grandalla room: Ideal for meetings, talks and press conferences. The Grandalla room was choosen to present the Female Downhill Skiing World Cup 2012 and to announce the selection of the French National Handball team for the London Olympics 2012 where they went on to achieve a gold medal.
4* Sport Hotel Village offers large spaces with great views. The hotel hosted the Female Downhill Skiing World Cup 2012 and the Men´s Downhill Skiing European Cup in 2013, both organised by FIS and Grandvalira ski station.
- Room Valira: A VIP room always choosen for sports presentations as it fullfils all the necessities and gives the right framework to a quality presentation. With a capacity of up to 450 persons it´s a multi-purpose space for meetings, banquets, cocktails etc. It features natural daylight with fantastic mountain views and a large terrace.
- Room Torre 1: a generous space ideal for medium size events. This meeting room was used as press room during the Female Downhill Skiing World Cup in 2012.
4* Sport Hotel: A rustic hotel with a warm and cosy atmosphere.
- Room Edelweiss: A square multi-purpose room without columns, traditionally designed with stone walls and high wooden ceilings. A space of 155 m2 holding up to 120 persons. Can be adapted to various seating plans according to your sports event.