Sport Hotels Resort & Spa complement their sports holidays with the many facilities available in Andorra to make your training a success.
AVAILABLE ALL YEAR ROUND
- Palau de Gel Ice rink / Sports Centre Canillo: ideal for sports like ice hockey, ice skating, curling and swimming. The centre offers teams the chance to practice. The ice rink measures 30 x 60 metres and seating for 1.700 spectators. Also available are swimming pool, fitness room, multi-purpose room and outdoor tennis court.
- Centre Esportiu d'Encamp: Centre with multi-purpose room, climbing wall, room for gymnastics, room for martial arts, dance room, indoor swimming pool (25 metres), outdoor swimming pool, football field, squash and outdoor tennis court. Dressing rooms are adapted for handicapped people.
- Centre Esportiu de Pas de la Casa: Located at over 2.000 metres above sea level it features a swimming pool (25 metres), martial arts and team sports spaces as well as a fitness room.
- Olympic size swimming pool: located in the sport centre Centro Esportiu dels Serradells (parish of Andorra la Vella).
- Football stadium: located in the parish of Andorra la Vella, there is also a running track available. Seating space for 838 spectators.
- Multi-purpose Poliesportiu d’ Andorra la Vella: multi-purpose centre with seating capacity for 5.000 spectators.
The fantastic location of our resort at the foot of the ski pistes of Grandvalira, makes winter training very easy for any athlete.
In southern Europe´s largest ski area, athletes find well groomed pistes of all difficulties. The renowned Avet piste (Soldeu) and the piste Antenes-Pitu Figueras (Grau Roig), are recognised by FIS and regularly used for competitions.
*Transfer service: available to all athletes (on request).
*Additional cost: enquire in Sport Hotels Resort & Spa about prices and availability for sports´ centres and lift passes for individual or group training.
*Golf: when spring arrives the snow of the ski pistes gives way to the green of Golf Soldeu, Europe´s highest 9-hole golf course. The ideal sport to complement any physical activity or to relax.
*Cycling: Andorra is well-established for hosting cycling competitions as well as a training camp for cycling teams. Every year professional teams come to train and Andorra hosts part of famous competitions like the Tour de France, Tour de Catalunya or Tour de España.
*BTT routes: Andorra offers many routes for BTT cycling of various difficulties.
*Motor bike off-roading: in Andorra you find excellent routes for off-road riding as well as specialist shops. Every year Andorra hosts the World Championship of off-road motorbike riding.